Friday, November 21, 2014

Naughty or Nice Card

All the gals are gearing up for the big day, and DT member Dana Tatar is no exception. She has brought us a super fun and colorful card today. So I'll let her give you all the details of how she created this awesome card.


Hi! Dana Tatar here today sharing a Christmas card that I created with the JnW Crafts Dress Form Template. I had so much fun creating my Halloween Dress Form Card that I decided to make a similar version for Christmas.


I cut the dress form from four pieces of patterned paper and layered them on top of each other to create a festive dress. I added lace and ribbon between the layers of patterned paper for a feminine touch. I finished the card with a flower cluster and sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today! Stop by the JnW ArtFire Store to pick up this template today.

No comments:

Post a Comment